Friday, April 11, 2008

No, really.

So I know I posted that last blog on April 1st, but it's not a joke. Promise. Just thought I'd clear that up for any non-believers.

In other news, this week has shaped up to be one of the greatest weeks ever. Allow me to explain.

1) NEW PHOENIX WRIGHT. YES.
In case you haven't heard, Phoenix Wright is spawning a whole new spin-off. In which you play EDGEWORTH. The prosecution, people! You get to walk around with Gumshoe (who also is awesome) and help pick up clues the police force may have missed. Wheeeeeeee! Go find more info by googling "Perfect Prosecutor." Maybe throw in some Phoenix Wright.

2) Something I never thought I would ever see. A HOMESTARRUNNER VIDEO GAME.
Anyone who knows me knows I totally love Homestarrunner. Hell, I'm pretty much a walking advertisement for them. So upon hearing there would be a video game for the wii, I flipped. Find some more out about the epic game on their homepage- homestarrunner.com.

3) Finally, I found out I'd be heading to NEW YORK COMIC CON next week. For those of you not familiar, this is a massive nerd convention. Webcomics, regular comics, anime, uh... star trek. Yea. But the one I'm looking forward to? AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER. The final trailer for the entire series will be airing. Avatar is my favorite cartoon ever, so I feel kind of obligated to be there. It's gonna be amazing. For tickets and such, go look for nycomiccon.com.

I'm sure there's other amazingness going on this week, but right now these three things are just owning my brain. Sorry to spam up the blog. Not really.

No comments: