Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Gravy Traaaain.

Alright alright alright. We still don't have a set date for this yet, but I can make assumptions, right?

Tennis season (in which Claude and I are playing) starts up in July. We only have practice three days a week then, but once August hits it bumps up to five days a week. Also, Dan is moving in August. So um, August is probably a no.

Personally, I don't mind missing a day of practice in July (if it even comes to that), but playing in June would be ideal. And really, I need something to fill the void (severe lack of Avatar) in June anyways.

So, June? I haven't really gotten the chance to ask everyone else what they're doing for summer yet. June might be a bad month for us all. I'm hoping we can all figure this crap out. Including exactly who plays what. That's pretty important. I should probably get to asking around.

Yea okay. So that's what's going down.

Ah, also? We finally got Minish Cap. It is a gewd game.

No comments: