Monday, June 23, 2008

Hateful Lies

This blog just keeps getting farther away from the point. My apologies.

Anyways, I lied, apparently. Avatar does begin again on July 14th (monday), with The Western Air Temple. 15th is The Firebending Masters. 16th, however, is both The Boiling Rock Part 1 and 2. Which makes the 17th (first day of the Massacre, actually) The Southern Raiders. 18th is The Ember Island Players. Finally, Saturday the 19th is the 2-hour, four episode series conclusion.

So, we have a slight problem here. I think we were all (at least, us Avatards) planning on watching the finale together. Word was there was to be cake, with a picture of Buff Iroh as icing (I'm looking at you, Danny). However, seeing as the episodes air around 8PM, and the Massacre ends around noon, there's a bit of a gap there.

Now we could all just head home for eight or so hours, then come back ready for Avatar. But I figure we should know all the options, so the other one is to start the Massacre later. As in, Thursday the 17th, but at eight rather than noon.

I'm fine with either option. Just as long as there is IrohCake.

No comments: