Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Info Update

Good bit of information here.
1) We've finally got our hands on A Link to the Past. It's got Four Swords in there too, but I don't think we're playing that one.
2) The Minish Cap is in the mail. Should be here shortly.
3) We may have a date about when we're doing this. Here's the catch though- since most of us are thinking about vacation, we want to pull this off as early in the week as possible (we're doing this pring break week, in case you didn't know). Due to lack of time, we're shortening the hours to roughly two and a half days (hopefully, right down to two).
So, the dates. Still just as confused about this as all of you are, but here's what's looking best right now. Starting time: Noon on Sunday. Ending Time: Noon (possibly a few hours later) on Tuesday. That gives us about our 2 days.
However! If this doesn't work for anyone, seriously lemme know.
Like, for real.
So that's about it. I might run through alttp sometime soon, but I've also got Phoenix Wright coming and right now I desperately need to play that. If you think you can play through alttp in a decent amount of time, feel free to snatch that from me and play it while I'm lawyering. Gotta save those defendants, y'know.
Don't feel like you need to rush through the game, though. I kinda suck at PW.

No comments: