Thursday, March 6, 2008

For shame!

Apparently, calendars and holidays don't exist in my book. Like the moron I am, I completely forgot/disregarded that the sunday we were planning on starting was in fact, Easter Sunday.

So, we are in dire need of a new schedule. We can't start before sunday, as that would also interfere there. So after is obviously our only choice here. But, we don't really want to start too late and then not have any time afterwards to recuperate before school again.

Let's recap. Here's an updated of everyone and what's going on with em.

Claire: It's weird not typing 'me', but whatever. I'm free to do this anytime after sunday.
Susan: I'm having memory issues. However, I believe you said you wouldn't be able to do it Sunday through Tuesday?
Jojo: I still have no idea. You said you might be gone?
Dan: Will be gone Tuesday and most of Wednesday? I think, right?
Claude: You still haven't told me nuthin. So imma assume that you're free to do this anytimes.
Evan: I should really remember to ask you.
Jess: And the same.

Judging from everyone's schedules, it looks like we should really start sometime on Wednesday. Noon? And finish up Friday at noon. How does that sound with everyone?

Still working on a webcam. And Minish Cap decided to suck and be extra late in the mail. Other than that, though, we're looking good.

Once we decide this is all set, which should be very soon, start telling everybody! We like supporters. It's nice.

No comments: