Monday, March 17, 2008

Scroll on Down.

Quicky update. Just a little add on to the bigger update below.
So, I've got a webcam. Nearly, anyways, and also a site to host the live feed on. We're using Justin TV, since they seem pretty good.
In other news, Minish Cap has decided to suck even more, and still isn't here. Hopefully we'll get it before the 26th.
So, there you go. Live feed, people. To be honest, I don't really expect anyone to be watching. But hey, tell your friends anyway. Maybe one or two of them are geeks like us and want to watch a minute or two. Though I can't guarantee we'll be all that funny. We're just here to play, afterall.
Oh, and it won't be a direct connection, sadly. But on the other hand, now we'll be able to move the camera around. So, while it'll be focused on the TV and the four main games pretty much, we'll switch over to watch boss fights on the handhelds every now and then.

Alright, let's wrap up this post. Longer than I thought it would be. If you don't feel like watching us, but want to know what's going on, one of us will also be updating every now and then with reports. Like, every couple of hours.

Oh! Want to get in contact with us? Email me at foonkythumbs@yahoo.com. Put something in the title, like, Zelda Massacre or the like. Otherwise I'll just delete it. But I'll respond if I can.

For real this time. End post.

No comments: