Thursday, March 27, 2008

I suck.

Well, after some hard contemplation I've decided to give this a rest. I was playing Twilight Princess when it suddenly occured to me I had no idea how I had come to this point in the game.

I just totally blacked out and apparently sleep-played the game a bit.

Sorry, but I really need some sleep. Instead of beating Twilight tonite, I'm going to try and beat it tomorrow. I stopped here around 1:40, so once I wake up and can do some math I'll figure out how many more hours I had left and beat the game in that allotted time.

So, yea. Not as epic and amazing as we had hoped, but I'm really dying over here. Sorry. Catch you tomorrow.

Also, thanks to pygmybbq over at justin.tv for talking to me and keeping me awake as long as I was. I probably wouldn't have even started the game without his encouragement.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No way! You guys did a phenomenal job. Three out of four console zeldas in 36 hours is not a lowly feat. What was accomplished here is something to be proud of. I was blown away by the showcase of skill and determination set forth by the zelda massacre crew. You guys truely are proud gamers and I have been humbled by your efforts. Bravo!